Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Nerf Vortex reveal video 3

As of late my updates have been few and far between, so I'm very sorry that I'm the last one to report on this, but between work, my photography, and well, more work, I haven't had time to even go near my computer in around a week. But keep checking in, I'm trying to clear some time for this blog and I'm not giving up on it or anything like that.

Anyway, the Nerf Vortex reveal video number 3 is now up on the Nerf facebook page and gives viewers a really clear shot at the 4 (so far) revealed Vortex blasters. I say "so far", because, there may be other blasters. While it hasn't been released, I'm not going to totally discount the possibility of more blasters released closely following the release of the initial 4.








In the video, the blasters are clearly named, and you can see tactical rails on all of them, confirming the snippet of info the Nerf facebook already released saying that the new blasters will accept N-Strike attachments and vice versa. However, it doesn't seem like there will be any different barrel configurations, which may disappoint some people. This doesn't really bother me however. One more thing I noticed, being that the Praxis has a different stock attachment point. Have a look at the back of a Recon. there is an upside down U shape slot in the black stock mount part, presumably to allow air to flow in behind the piston when it fires to prevent vacuum drag. on the Praxis, it's a big round circle. Does that mean the internals are vastly different?

For more information, check the Nerf facebook page. Also, have a look at the Urban Taggers blog. They also have some more info that I'm not going to report on here, as they would have gone to great lengths to get this information and I feel their hard work shouldn't go unnoticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment