Friday, April 6, 2012

New N-strike Elite photos!

Head on over to Nerf Mods and Reviews for some great new pics of 4 of the upcoming Nerf N-Strike Elite blasters due to be released later this year. Wait, four?! That's right, there's now one more that doesn't have a name yet, but resembles a Nerf Barricade with a new stock that can hold 10 darts.

Image courtesy of Nerf Mods and Reviews
I think I'm now most excited to see this Elite Barricade in action, and to get my hands on one. I always thought the original Barricade lacked a stock and dart storage, so I guess now I might have to consider using this at wars when it comes out. I do wonder, however, how Nerf can get a Barricade to fire these "elite" ranges of up to 75 feet?

I won't post the rest of the pics here, but I will direct your attention to Nerf Mods and Reviews for more investigation, and also if you'd like to join the discussion about these blasters, head on over to the Oznerf forums.

No comments:

Post a Comment