Thursday, November 10, 2011

New lens

Just a quick post, I am now back in action with my camera. I've now got a decent close end lens that I've bought from a good friend of mine to replace the lens that was stolen. So I may re-do the photos of the "Gear Up" Recon later tonight, to replace the ones taken with my old-school Pentax lens.


For the other camera nuts out there, it's a canon 17-40mm F4L USM. For the non camera nuts, it means I can take sharp, close range photos with a nice depth of field (subject clear, background out of focus). Now all I need is some sweet tagging gear to take photos of!

2 comments:

  1. What a beauty! Photography can be so fun and your blog always has great pictures (RolleyPhotography too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks bazookafied, it is great fun, and kind of addictive too haha

    ReplyDelete