Monday, August 1, 2011

Nerf Reactor still sells?

I wasn't aware of this until I stumbled across this find for $16.99 AU in Toyworld Capalaba, but apparently you can still occasionally find the 2004 version of the Nerf Reactor pump action ball blaster if you look hard enough, or are lucky as hell. This is the first time I've ever actually seen the Reactor for sale in a store.

It comes with the blaster and 4 foam balls. I didn't pick this pack up since I was already donated a pair of them some time ago. I haven't done a review on one yet, but they are a pretty fun little blaster, and if you apply some potato cannon theory, they can be modded to fire the balls with a sweet *BANG!* (link here). So yeah, they do still exist for sale here in Australia, you just have to have a keen eye to find them! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment